Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The bad touch...

Some like to pretend that fashion is for the elite, that it raises us above each other, but what is it, if not animalistic?
 
Zebra cut out dress - $170 @ Obesity and speed's new online store!

I mean really, it's indulging are whim, that one that all animals have where they want to put on a nice display to show their superiority. (Hey you zebra!)
Why else would my dog attack my clothes, rather than me, when she's trying to show who is in charge? (we live in a dogtatorship, my friends.)


I mean..... how I wish to dress up in salmon (Fish! fish!)....
Suesan Patent Black/Salmon
Tristan Blair Black/salmon Patent kicks AUD$489 @Mintshop.com.au (£239)


Indulge a flourescent pink cuckoo in its whims.



 Clock @UOUK


Borrow a nice warm coat
 


Slink like a snake, and again, and again...
 
  
April 77 Acid muscle trews @UOBUK


Try a leopard on for size....
All UO UK Boutique (inc. Peter Jensen, Karen walker, Siwy, Anglomania,Sara Berman)
Back to the snake, yeah?
Both UOUK
It's very predatory to want to be taller....
  
Erokritos @ UO 
 
 Ash High Wedge studded Sandal @UO 


To gain air, as it were...
 
Nike Dunks @UO


To bury your toes in the sand... perhaps requires a more relaxed beast...
Dolce Vita @ UO


But we're hardly the wild thornberries...
File:Tv hi wildthornberrys.jpg


More like....the archers?
  

3 comments:

Liberty London Girl said...

Interesting assortment! LLGx

William Street Store said...

The heels and the leopard print I adore!

Meg said...

Oh the spangly gold top! What is it with me and sequins? I love it even if it is bordering on flashy, the style is also hideously sexy.